1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t."
WHAT IS THIS?
This is Ruthie. Ruthie was born without all the functions of her liver, and she’s having a rough time. When she was a baby, a doctor took part of her small intestine and made a little patch up for the missing parts of her liver. But this is only temporary.
Ruthie needs an organ donor, and her operation will cost around $500,000 dollars. Her family can’t pull that money, so all they’re asking for is $40,000 dollars.
With your help, Ruthie can have her surgery. Without her surgery, her body will soon outgrow the patch she has in place.
If you want to donate to Ruthie’s surgery, click here.
If you want to send a check, click here.
If you want to donate and find companies willing to match your donation, click here.
Ruthie and her family need all the help they can get, Ruthie already has hospital bills piling up, as every time she has a fever, she has to go to the hospital and get her blood checked for bacteria, then stay there for a few days.
Ruthie deserves a life outside of the hospital, and even if you can’t make a donation, it’d help so much just to signal boost this and reblog it, only the pictures of her show up on your blog.